Tuesday, October 7, 2008

Boring Boring Internaaaaationals

Well the damn international break is well and truly in force when I have to start talking about people like Mikael Silvestre and Amaury Bischoff. The both nailed successful returns to football with a 3-2 reserve team win. Amaury is apparently skinnier than pictures post-signing suggest... Whoopee... Now I'm in no way excited about Bischoff simply because there is nothing to be excited about. I WILL, however, be excited about Silvestre because due to our relative defensive crisis (i.e. Gallas), I think the competition from Silvestre will be excellent in keeping the defenders on their toes. I also feel that he will provide the height that we need to tackle things like corners. The last two weeks have been disasters for Arsenal and I hope that we can get a huge string of Wins peppered with a draw or two (gotta be realistic here) so we can get back on track for the title challenge. We start with Everton on the 18th and gear towards Nightmare November... i'll think about what to blog tomorrow... screw international breaks...

No comments: